Of course pitch emails vary depending on the prospect and often they are designed to fit their known needs. The following is a full list of content from which a pitch email can be built, depending on the care sector and type of client being adressed;
CURRENLTY ReMe is …
For CARE PROVIDERS (See video here)
- Is used by care providers, from diagnosis to end of life; from domiciliary care, live in care, day care centres and memory clinics, to assisted living, care homes and hospital wards.
- Provides a person centred care enhancing tool set that is wrapped with business tools, suited to each care sector, that generate an ROI.
- Is the world’s only ‘Activity Based’ care software (not care planning); that records the outcomes of 1:1 and readymade group activities/ entertainment, that has a digital activity self-creator tool and across care group activity sharing capability.
- Has the only digital cognitive stimulation therapy and search based reminiscence tools that enable bespoke acute dementia care management.
- Builds an ever learning profile of the person using multi-media content and remote family connectivity; that enhances person centred care delivery and provides outcomes reporting.
- Captures a unique data set that we call ELR (=Electronic Life Data; likes, dislikes, moods, preferences, habits, well-being, memories, life story, family engagement, etc.)
- Enables Wellbeing reporting directly through activity provision and outcomes.
- ReMe provides the only integrated GDPR Personal Data compliance process, using gamified family enrolment that provides consent based logged access to personal data.
- Integrates with care planning software evidencing activity delivery to management, families and CQC.
- Integrates with other systems and hardware, , such as the MEETUP Touch table, robots such as Genie and wearables, enabling data capture to deliver outcomes reporting.
- Is integrated with Alexa and has proprietary Amazon Alexa care skills that put entertainment, therapy and remote management into the home and care facility residents rooms.
- Offers digital CQC quantified reporting of Regs 9 & 10 and takes care businesses to Outstanding (and others out of Special Measures).
- Provides a client acquisition process improving occupancy and client numbers. The client arrives at the care home with personal content already in ReMe, ready for use by the home.
- Improved efficiency and reduced carer recording requirements as data captured in background.
- Improves staff retention through improved carer engagement and inbuilt carer: resident matching tool.
- Generates savings + income of £8k+ pa/home (an ROI of 400% pa). With a free £4k valued care e-learning package ReMe yields £10k (ROI=650% pa)
Sold to formal care businesses on an annual or monthly subscription basis, and is often bundled into a 3-5 year lease and packaged with other hardware products. The average RRP is £1800 per annum but is discounted for volume sales or increased for larger facilities.
For CARE ORGANISATIONS, LOCAL AUTHORITIES
- Provides access to those cared for in the community
- Offers a support process to those in care
- Captures data quantifying service provision take up, quality of care and outcomes
- Supports care workers in their daily tasks
- Will be the first dementia focused app that is prescribable by GP’s post completion of current underway validation for inclusion in the EMIS and NHS Digital app libraries.
- Is the first portable care system, that is owned by the person cared for and family and who provide consent based access, to each care provider encountered along the care journey, to their ELR data.
- In evidence based trials in Kingston Hospital soon to be validated as a Digi therapeutic, with the aim of reducing medication by really knowing the person.
- Is used at hospital admission to reduce agitation through knowing the person and in ward care, and with approvals such as G Cloud, is a robust solution to key NHS cost issues, such as bed blocking.
- Connects hospitals with those cared for at home, care homes and GP’s such that data ‘flows’ from the point of care, through the NHS patient pathway and from step-down back to the original point of care.
- Reduces hospital costs, from easier admission, reduced staff specials engagement, to earlier discharge, reduced medication, digital reporting and enhanced stepdown, as is being quantified in current studies in Kingston Hospital.
For CONSUMERS (see video here) ReMe offers
- My Story – Personal profile building
- Content Upload – Photos, video collation
- My Music – Playlist creation, music conversation recording
- My Activities – Activity planning & outcomes recording
- ReadyMade Activities – Cognitive stimulation, quizzes, games, films, music playlists
- Activity Creation – Personalised activity creation tool
- Care Circle Connectivity – Remote family engagement
- Calendars – for shared family reporting, scheduling & alerts
- Communications Module – Integrated messaging & skype
- Alexa Echo & Google Home Integration – for entertainment and activities
- ReMe proprietary Alexa skills suite – including calendar integrations, notifications, medication, hydration alerts & remote monitoring
Sold on the Freemium basis, ie is free to download from the app stores but with a monthly fee (approx. £4/month) for the use of premium features
The key proposition at the heart of ReMe is simply that knowing the person impacts radically on the care process ReMe can be as simple or as sophisticated as a user wishes it to be, so it’s is used by 8 to 80 year olds and carers to local authorities. ReMe has an open API so can be integrated with other systems and the ELR data set can be made available, with permission of both us and users, to other data users. ReMe is being used globally and growing fast, from Hong Kong to Delhi, Italy to Australia.
To view our market presence and examples of usage, please google; ‘RemindMecare dementia’, ‘Kingston hospital RemindMecare’ and click on our media page here.
For regulatory approvals and validation, please view ReMe’s G Cloud and Orcha listings (for NHS Digital and EMIS approvals).
ReMe can be downloaded from the Google Play and Apple stores